Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dan Felton in short video 'Night Flight'



I am a huge fan of model Dan Felton. He has awesome features and a hot, tattooed look. However, it would be nice to see him in a spread where he isn't smoking or wearing leather + denim, just for variety. I always wondered if his presence would translate to moving images or if he would make a good actor. Though brief and dialogue free (both probably a good thing) I think Felton shines in the short video 'Night Flight' by Bell Soto. I wish I could cast him in one of my short films.

Check out the vid here:
http://redmodelsnyc.blogspot.com/2009/12/night-flight-by-bell-soto_04.html
(but only watch it until about 3:30 because it gets stupid. I would have been totally fine just watching Felton in the bath. Ha, ha).

The End

No comments: